Twice today my perfect little son PURPOSELY - as in, I am three and I am going to rebel because you said or did something that I did not agree with - peed NOT in the toilet. The first time he was cracked because I made him put underwear on (sometimes when he needs to poop I strip him down so when he is "finally" ready we can kerplunk him on the toilet to let loose). He kept saying he needed to "get the poops out" so he was naked for hours, but the lying little turkey is simply a nudest and when I cracked down on him with the underwear within seconds he peed in them and all over my bedroom carpet. The second time was after dinner before his bath. Again, naked from the waste down, he decided that peeing all over his "computer" was good revenge on Mommy who was multitasking making homemade pizza dough, finishing up the Friday laundry, and keeping Emma in Arts and Crafts heaven so she wouldn't whine and fuss ignoring him when he wanted to "snuggle hug."
I rinsed off the computer and let it drain upside down hoping it would come back to life. It just started randomly talking to Daddy and I from the kitchen where it is drying out, scaring the crap out of us, so I guess it survived the golden shower. Is that even an appropriate phrase for a baby blog? I need some sleep.
Rooster boy slept in until 6:10 this morning. Fingers crossed for 7:00am tomorrow!! Please?
No comments:
Post a Comment