Friday, October 14, 2011

Not a Scratch and Sniff

Take a good look at this picture. Really. Click on it to blow it up and look real hard. There is so much you can learn about my happy family from it. Come on. Don't cheat. Click and make guesses. Then read my list below.

CLICK ON ME!

1) Benjamin refused to eat ANYTHING for dinner AGAIN, but he had no problem eating the Cheerios off the Cheerios Book frustrating his sister because she wanted to play the "game" properly.
2) Ben is still train obsessed. Note the Gordon battery operated train on the table, and the miniature Henry on the floor next to the table.
3) Yes, Emma is sitting on the coffee table. That's how we roll, people!
4) The clippy I put in Emma's hair at 8am has slowly worked it's way south for the Winter. This picture was taken at about 6:15pm, minutes before it fell out for good.
5) Emma will only drink milk from her Sippy cup if I have shoved a straw into the spout rendering the non-spill plastic useless. If the cup tilts or ends up on it's side, I am cleaning up milk drips.
6) The plastic water bottle on the table is not a familiar object in our home. I am environmentally obsessed and believe these bottles are a giant waste of money and detrimental to Mother Earth. But, Hurricane Irene left us with little choice but to buy a few cases... The penthouse is small, I am trying to make space by consuming them. And, yes, I take them to the recycling vending machine at BJs so the world can have even more plastic bottles...
7) In the pic on the right you can see a Lands End catalog free shipping postcard laying on the couch. I always save them with big ideas of ordering something nice for myself, but then realize I can get the same dang thing at the Thrift store in Selden for one tenth the price!

If you see anything I forgot, feel free to comment! : )

1 comment:

  1. that is funny! i was wondering what was in her hair...my girls would be a tiny elastic band .

    but emma has such pretty, good hair.

    ReplyDelete