What happens when 2 people who don't know each other buy a house, remodel it, fall in love, make a baby, get married, make another baby, then get to know each other...
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Big Ben
Well folks, the time has come. Both of my children are free to roam the penthouse as they please throughout the night. Ben tried to crawl out of the crib while I was reading him stories Sunday night before bed, got his ankle caught in an impossible place, fell backwards and was dangling there until I could stand up and rescue him. Luckily no broken bones, but it scared him and scared me enough that we decided to convert the crib to a toddler bed giving him the freedom I was so trying to avoid until he was, say, five. I had a parent thingy at the school last night so Daddy had the pleasure of putting him to bed his first night and dealing with the ability to escape and guess what, he fell asleep immediately. I came home to the pic posted and would you believe he slept all night not even attempting one escape? My big boy is growing up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment