Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy Birthday to me.

In all the travel and moving hustle and bustle, I almost forgot today was my birthday. Almost.

I spent the morning at the dermatologist getting some moles removed and the one on my nose frozen off. Woooooo! And then the afternoon at the pediatrician for Emma's well visit. In between, I got the first of two birthday cakes and songs - ignore my freaky facial expressions - I am a theatre actor you know. Also ignore my gray roots - I am now 39 and can proudly show them off.



Our best buddies came over for dinner and I got round two of cake!! I got a whopping 4 seconds of video before my battery died, but it is the sweetest 4 seconds ever with my three favorite little girls. Play it over and over and over and it will feel like you get the whole song. : )




All in all, a great day!

(Cruise pics and stories to follow if I can stay awake...must wash dishes...fairy godmother no where in sight - she must have forgot it was my birthday.)

No comments:

Post a Comment