Wednesday, January 6, 2021

And we are off...


Daddy ain't slacking in the kitchen in 2021! We are off to a fantastic start using the leftover pork from New Year's Day to make yummy burritos for the next few days. Yummmmmmm. We had a great game of Pictionary this weekend - Boys against the Girls!! Guess who won?? 

The Girls crushed the Boys. Hahahahahaha.  Busted out and dusted off our old friend Hot Air Corn Popper. Such a great snack!! Why does it get put away for such long periods of time???

Went on a shopping date w my favorite girl on Sunday. We hit up the craft store. Em has been dominating the homemade jewelry game! Next time you are in town, make sure to loom over her collection! We hit up Trader Joe's after that. I usually spend about $40 at TJs when I go solo. My bill this time? $75 - that what happens when you bring a teenager along.... lolololol

Mmmmmmmmmnn, seared Ahi Tuna by Daddy. 'nuf said.

Don't let her face fool you, she was having fun leading the boys through a game of Pictionary. She and D won!

We had decent weather Monday so I kicked them outside for a little outdoor Jenga. I was impressed they were here for two whole hours and not once did they ask to play video games!!!

I discovered this Egyptian Chamomile tea at our local tea shop last week. It is my current "Dry January" go to in the evenings. Delish.

Phoebe continues to reign supreme. She is constantly coming up to us with her pull toy, "Play with me!!!"

I was trying to do yoga today and she would not let me. With every plank she tunneled further under me. She thinks we are playing a wrestling game. Oh well, I guess exercise just wasn't meant to be today. *wink wink*


No comments:

Post a Comment