Just over 14 years ago Daddy signed on to work with a company he had never heard of before in a field he had absolutely no knowledge of. He had an interview, he saw an overview of the company and came home to me with promises that this business would give us not only financial freedom, but freedom of time to spend our days how we want and with whom we want...
A few weeks later we found out we were pregnant with our Emsadoodle and control of our time became a VERY IMPORTANT why... You see, I never wanted to put my children in daycare. It's that simple. I wanted to be there for every single happening in their lives. I didn't want to miss first steps or first words or silly things like Emma eating dog poop or Ben eating pasta three meals a day... Heck, this blog started as a way for my hard working hubby (and family around the country) to also "not miss out" on the daily activities of our growing babies.
So it is with absolute joy that I post today that the Batter Bunch has hit their Executive Marketing Director promotion in #iamwfg. What that means is we have not only built a big baseshop of crusaders, but we have transferred those skills forward and taught three other champs to do the same. By "we" I mean Daddy, but I also know he could not have achieved this without my never ending support, my ability to get shit done on the fly, while providing a cozy and clean and safe home for our children who are growing into extraordinary human beings that we are wildly proud of. This promotion is the definition of TEAMWORK - at home and in the office.


No comments:
Post a Comment