We started off the morning at the Market Kitchen. It's the buffet style restaurant most all inclusives have. The food was pretty good - but mommy is simply not a fan of buffet food - chef daddy has ruined me! That didn't stop Emma though - I'm happy to
report this kid continues to be an adventurous eater. 😊
After filling our bellies, we played some games. Ben "taught" me how to play Chess. Of course he won...
Daddy and Em stuck to ping pong. Em's skills are growing!
We swam in our pool afterwards and I enjoyed a fresh made carrot / ginger juice from the smoothie bar next store.
That bar also serves these yummy refreshing things every day around noon! #purecoconutwater
And, they do a daily cooking demonstration around lunchtime. Today's demo was sushi! Lucky us as you get to eat the food after they make it - yum!
We hit up the kid zone after lunch and then back at the room to get cleaned up for the wedding. (Must dab in Mexico!)
Turns out, I grew me some good looking kids!
Daddy did an outstanding job marrying the Martins. We were so proud of him! ❤️
At the reception Ben was the first to hit the dance floor! His breakdancing skills are wicked good!
We had a great time with our Foundation Family. It's truly incredible the high quality people our business attracts. I'm so grateful it caught us 10 1/2 years ago and helped us become better at life. ❤️
We are on the plane home now. Em actually woke up w a sore throat and stomach ache. She is asleep and this kid NEVER sleeps on a plane. I'm hoping it's just exhaustion. Thankfully tomorrow is an easy day before she heads back to school Monday.
I'm pretty sure I gained 10lbs in four days... Going to need a good 6+ mile run tomorrow!! #grateful
No comments:
Post a Comment