We submerged the children into "culture" this fall watching all the Rocky movies! They loved them. We also made it through all the Harry P movies - Ben was a bit freaked out here and there, Em enjoyed them immensely and is now plowing through the books. She is halfway through book 4 already.
She has also been excelling at the stand up bass - nothing like practicing her scales while watching the football game on Sundays!
The pic below warms my heart! Ben was wide awake early one morning and "bored". I told him to go fly his homemade kite in the backyard. Next thing I know, Im looking out the window to this gorgeous site - the sun is rising and my 7 and 3/4s boy is in his pjs and bathrobe running around the yard. Pure Joy, this kid. :)
Ben's class had a "thankful" party for thanksgiving. We made center pieces for our table writing what it is we are thankful for on the orange strips. It was a clever craft! No party for Emma this year - I guess 4th graders are getting to big for parent participation. :(
I got to Grandpop sit in Florida the week before Thanksgiving while Daddy went to San Diego with Uncle Raul and Abuelita for her convention. Gramma Lou saved the day and hung out in PJ with the bunch. It takes a village to run a family business!
No comments:
Post a Comment