Monday, June 20, 2016

Field Day 2016

We scored PERFECT weather for Field Day at the school this year - thank goodness because I was there 9-12 for Ben, then 12-3 for Emma! 

Ben usually complains about having to do anything physical, but he did a great job competing this year with zero complaints!

He kicked butt in the qualifying round of the sack race, but fell in the final race. 
BloggerImage
He was an absolute champ on the tug of war line - these kids were focused leaving their hands raw after 8 tugging events!! Yikes. 
BloggerImage
I scored a cute pic w his sweetheart, giggle giggle. 
BloggerImage
Afterwards was the pizza party but Ben was more interested in the bubbles!
BloggerImage

Emma was up after lunch. This girl is super focused!
BloggerImage
If you can zoom in I caught her patented running with her tongue out in the sprint races!!! Hahaha
BloggerImage
It's so fun to see how fast she has gotten in the past year. She is a head taller than most of the girls in her class and man, can she sprint! Yay, Emma!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment