I absolutely love that the bunch are getting into live action movies and moving away from all animation all the time. I am especially happy that they do not poo-poo the idea of watching movies from my youth. We have enjoyed all the muppet movies and last night partied it up with Annie and Daddy Warbucks.
We have also rediscovered out hot air popcorn popper. It has been getting nightly use! Healthy snacks - hooray!
Speaking of "healthy"... The avocados are ripe so Em & I got to work in the kitchen this morning making our deceptively delicious chocolate pudding.
Here is the recipe!
It was a hit! A little too sweet for my taste buds, but creamy and yummy and it got avocado into Ben! Hahaha. He asked, "It's good. Did you sneak something into it?" No, Ben, we would never do that to you!







No comments:
Post a Comment