Em's BFF celebrated her Holy Communion this past Saturday with a party afterwards at her grandparents home. It was the perfect Spring day and a great day to test out my new camera. Nice crisp clean lines!!
Her little bro, Sam, just happens to be Ben's BFF so it makes for good fun for the entire family. Class clown strikes again... Like his spiky new hairdo??
The food was yummy but the chocolate fountain was a huge hit. I have no idea what Ben is dipping, probably his entire hand and then licking it off...
I'm not sure when Em turned into our earth / hippy girl - but she was born in CA so I guess it is to be expected. I'm happy to report she loves wearing her hair in braids or a pony tail these days - keeps it out of her face and knot free. Hahaha - I lied, it is still constantly falling in her face and Rasta knotty. We cannot win with her luscious locks. Yummmmm, chocolate bangs...




No comments:
Post a Comment