Some quick Benisms:
Today Daddy, Emma and Ben were watching a documentary on oceans while I was at work. At one point Daddy was rubbing the dogs ears and he whined a bit. Ben leaned over with perfect timing and said, "Awww, Dodo, it not scary. Don't cry." - as if the dog were whining over the tv.
In Florida, Abuelita was telling a story about her niece over consuming vitamins and how it ruined the enamel on her teeth to which Ben replied, "Yeah, I've got vitamins in my ears."
On Tuesdays the kids go to my pal's house for a playdate so I can teach a class at my office. Tonight when I picked them up Ben was fake sleeping on the couch. (95% of the time he is for real sleeping.) I thought he was faking it, but then he is such a good actor / comic, I doubted myself! It turned out he was faking and in uber cuteness, he opened his eyes and asked, "Mom, can I sleep on couches forever?" (He then proceed to fall asleep in the car on the ride home about 6 seconds into the drive. This kid can falls asleep with the snap of a finger.)
No comments:
Post a Comment